You may uninstall this software at any time and with no limitations, using the standard uninstall procedures as offered with your computer's operating system or your Internet browser.
Internet Explorer Users
1. Click the Start button and then select Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.
2. In the list of programs, find the DesktopDating toolbar, select it, and click Change/Remove.
1. In your browser menu, select Tools > Add-ons.
2. Make sure the Extensions tab is selected.
3. Select the DesktopDating toolbar.
4. Click the Uninstall button.
1. Open the Finder application and browse to Applications.
2. Scroll down to Toolbars and click on DesktopDating.
3. Double-click on "Uninstall".
4. Fill in the "User name & Password" and click the OK button.
To delete your account from DesktopDating just
DesktopDating is a 100% Free Website.
DesktopDating does not send any sms. If you are receiving SMS advertisements or
billable sms, you have opted in to a mobile offer advertisement from our
advertising partner or through an advertiser site you have visited through
advertisements shown on the website.
You will need to call up your Cellular Service provider to guide you on the sms.
The DesktopDating Invitation is a one time mail
and is followed up by a reminder email for the same after a few weeks. If you do
not wish your contacts to be receiving any emails from your account in the
Advertising is currently supported only through
the Cpx Interactive Platform.